Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

25%
N/A
N/A
25%
N/A
N/A
50%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:01 pm
Let's keep this short and sweet. Usual rules as per normal, the vote will run for 2 days and obviously you all know by now but for the attention Pete Sasqwax, please don’t vote for yourself.

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

Enough of the chat so it's time to check out these tracks.

dez perado

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

saltmcgault

S.I.C.K The Drumgod

MPCWeapon

Reefer Madness

Pete Sasqwax

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By dez perado Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 pm
i voted for pete on this one.that joint was banging,reefer did his thing also but went with the more laid back smooth track, although a lot of people used the same parts of the sample so many different dope varieties
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:30 pm
Really nice round was hard to choose just one this round but it came down between Dez and Pete for me. Pete just edged it for me in the head nod vote :smoker:
By Pete Sasqwax Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:55 pm
I went for Dez. It was so tight between everyone, but just felt that sat together the nicest. Props to Psych for taking things into different tempos with the same sample
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:03 pm
Thanks Pete and congrats on the win mate. Get digging and shoot myself or PK1 a PM with your samples/rules for the next battle and we get it rolling :smoker:
By saltmcgault Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:04 pm
well damn if i knew alot of people were gonna flip the part i used i would've totally switched it up. ha. dope entries, really liked reefers and petes entries but at the end... PEACE TO THE GOD!! :lol: that was put together well. sick got my vote! good shit everybody,
By pk1 Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:23 am
i was flipping the same part... still really nice work.
both Pete And Dez we're my top picks

Salt was dope just way over compressed or something haha
nice work.

gotta go Dez for the change ups. and drums so much how i like em.

Nice work everybody.
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 am
pk1 wrote:i was flipping the same part... still really nice work.

nice work.

Nice work everybody.

i looped the “popular hot joint” part and put time stretched it and put the bit grunge fx on it in the mid 40’s and was like shit that sounds different and rolled with it i guess :lol: that’s a good song though i’m glad you selected it. styx only has about 10,000 songs i never heard that one before.
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:41 am
pk1 wrote:i was flipping the same part... still really nice work.

nice work.

Nice work everybody.

Did you listen to it on your phone or some monitors? it sounds like dog **** through the phone but it bangs on the krk's.. that bass sounds like a giant fart noise through the phone. :lol:
By pk1 Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:17 pm
I don't listen on the phone. Specially for a vote. I played em threw my krk system. It was hittin. just to hard. I sound like an old man. It just sounded like you had a limiter on there pressing too hard. All good though.

Pete. Upload a sample and rules to zippyshare or Dropbox and PM me the link I'll get the next battle rolling. I hit you up in a PM last night.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:08 pm
Pete Sasqwax wrote:on it man - hitting your messages in 5

Shoot it to me Pete and I will fire up the next round :smoker: