Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:39 am
What can I say. I'm a beat making addict. Had some spare time so I made another one.

By Pete Sasqwax Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 am
Easy all. I'm trying to get something finished but it was my 40th this past weekend and everything has been a bit crazy, time-wise. There's a strong chance I might have to sit this one out.
By pk1 Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 pm
Right on. Good to know I'm not the only old timer now. Happy birthday man. You got all day though. Smack the hangover with an IPA to balance you back out. And bang pads.
By Pete Sasqwax Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 am
Ha! Thanks man. Getting old is one of the best things I ever did :wink:

My kids had other ideas regarding how I spent Monday, but I'm looking forward to checking the entries and voting later on today. Hopefully I'll make the next one
By saltmcgault Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:12 pm
Jpyfrom wrote:First time posting and first track on mpc live

Hooray, sorry if that was painful!

welcome to the battles man!! how are you liking the live?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:22 pm
Pete Sasqwax wrote:Easy all. I'm trying to get something finished but it was my 40th this past weekend and everything has been a bit crazy, time-wise. There's a strong chance I might have to sit this one out.

Belated birthday wishes Pete :smoker:
By Jpyfrom Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:22 am
saltmcgault wrote:
Jpyfrom wrote:First time posting and first track on mpc live

Hooray, sorry if that was painful!

welcome to the battles man!! how are you liking the live?

Cheers, yeah loving it. Use it just in standalone as I use synths, guitars and pedals for my audio and processing.

I need to get to the point where the workflow is second nature but love the speed and creativity it gives.