The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By Clint Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 pm
crossings wrote:i gotta admit it is one of the sickest DIY projects i've seen in a while though... :shock:

+1

The concept, the skills, the quality, the finish is just incredible.

This cat could make his own custom MPC if he wanted to...seriously
By damien907 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 am
yeah i was thinking it would be dope if he made his own mpc type machine and marketed it. dude is definitely into this kinda stuff and would probably listen to consumers for their input on the device.

its too bad hes not on here anymore.

i wonder how he go the small letters painted to look like they came from a factory.
By padlock Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:52 am
yeh seems a shame to get that for with a project that im sure alot of us mp-heads would get on, then disappear..

massive respect though!

imo dude got way further than beat kings every could have lol..
not that thats too hard haha!

pce
By sciguy Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:20 am
padlock wrote:yeh seems a shame to get that for with a project that im sure alot of us mp-heads would get on, then disappear..

massive respect though!

imo dude got way further than beat kings every could have lol..
not that thats too hard haha!

pce

No blang button though. :roll:
By kneebone77 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am
Years later and folks here are still taking the liberty to clown on the Beat Thang in a completely unrelated thread.

:roll:

SuperWeak... ( in my Cartman voice. )
By ssp Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm
I am still about just really busy so i dont get much time to check forums or usual email out. I do a lot of beta testing for various software companies now so that takes my time up, and i have my own stuff to work on at the same time so all in all keeping me on my toes.

Unit doesnt need a blang button... every button is a blang button you just gotta tell it ;) thats the beauty of being able to programme every part of it to any function.

Still got the unit and still using it, the standalone still has not been finished as i just havent had time to complete it, one of these days i will finish it.

I do have another unit that i intend to build first after that i am sure i will get it done.

Thanks for the props though much appreciated :-D
By damien907 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am
holy shit! we never thought we would hear from you again!

keep us posted mango!