The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By Clint Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm
Exceptional work.

I'd take that over a stock MPC2500 any day.
By Star One Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 am
Peace! Those words from anybody, is a big boost. But from a lot of brothers I admire (secretly haha!) is big

Were working a shell right now, that is the angle, and height of the 2000XL. Just a heavy sheet metal, with folded tabs inside, where the 2500 will drop down inside of there. Then where the side panels go, is where you secure the "case" to the unit. There are these little rubber towers you can buy from a shop here, those will be used as center supports for a rest.

Of course have that lovely gray ^.^ So pretty

The height of the 2500 is compensated for, so it will sit at natural height (2500 dropping down, sides meet with top edges, not a petastool). I didn't like the look of the stock one, I didn't like how thin it was either. Plenty wide though. Might seem like a strange thing to complain about, but you know how kids these days are about their classic machines sizes... Or lack of classic and lack of size
:lol:

But seriously, it's actually going to be quite nice. I had told some people about it, they thought I was being sarcastic.
By Star One Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:55 pm
Star One wrote:
I went with the one from MPC-STUFF. But it just still wasnt looking enough like a 2500.

2000XL :/ Is what I mean to type.. I need to be able to edit my posts :WTF: :lol:
By devin.rs Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 am
That looks great, I really prefer the classic MPC look, as time goes on, people will get more nostalgic for the look of classic 80-90's computer hardware.

For example, look at the new limited edition PS4 that came out a few weeks ago, painted in the original PS grey color scheme, people were going nuts for it.
By v00d00ppl Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 pm
Wow, Good job on the mod.
By abc Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:36 pm
Star One wrote:Yes Luchez.

Whatever happened to that kid?
By abc Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 pm
Yeah, I was hoping to see the thread where he lost it. Or was his a more gradual thing?
By Star One Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 am
It was over time, he was actually trying to get banned. Felt like it would be a boost to his rep or something. So he didn't go insane. That was 313 Chicks With Dicks who went mental :lol:
By JUKE 179r Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:23 pm
How the hell did I miss this mod???? Great job Star! That shit is Certified DOPE!!!!