The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By Coz Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:54 pm
Just a bit of piss taking. :)

Hope the man cave is coming on well. :nod:
By *Pilchard* Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am
Ian Canefire wrote:
Now, anyone else in my backyard, uninvited snooping around my expensive equipment will be shot with a 12 gauge or glock 10mm. I won't shoot to kill just blow off the person's knee and deal with the lawsuit.
Be sure to document it all and post it on you tube :)

Ian Canefire wrote:Plus I will be installing a camera on the house aimed at the shed.
Good thinking. Both hands on the Glock. :lol:

Seriously tho, nice work and great to watch your vids Ian.

:mrgreen:
By dabmeister Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:25 am
Wow, so this is what I missed while I was away? Ian man, I see you're doing the dame thing dude...impressed!
By dgny Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 pm
Very impressive and inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
By konc3pt Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:23 am
Looks good! But it looks like music surplus shed :lol: with the nice floor in i was expecting the rest to be top notch finish-wise, custom made shelving/cabinetry and desk for the D.A.W... nice lighting to set the mood right :wink:
By Ian Canefire Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:17 pm
Peace Konc3pt,
It definitely is not a surplus shed. I added a vocal booth. Which I have a love hate relationship with because it takes up space.
Building the shed studio has been good for my website and for the events my company stages in Silver Spring. The shed is constantly booked as a practice space, and people always are asking me to record so I make some cash here and there. I had to slow do the recording though because I simply don't have enough time. Plus I only like to work with artists who have it together.
If anyone is on instagram and wants to see the practices or the recordings or the events I'm "MightyHip" on instagram, tumblr & facebook.
Peace
Ian
By distortedtekno Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 pm
Ian, post some more pics with the panels up when you can. Also, buy a dehumidifier to protect your gear, especially the guitars. Leave it running on a timer and install a drain hose going outside, so that you won't have to empty a bucket full of water every so often. :)
By konc3pt Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:13 pm
Ian Canefire wrote:Peace Konc3pt,
It definitely is not a surplus shed. I added a vocal booth. Which I have a love hate relationship with because it takes up space.
Building the shed studio has been good for my website and for the events my company stages in Silver Spring. The shed is constantly booked as a practice space, and people always are asking me to record so I make some cash here and there. I had to slow do the recording though because I simply don't have enough time. Plus I only like to work with artists who have it together.
If anyone is on instagram and wants to see the practices or the recordings or the events I'm "MightyHip" on instagram, tumblr & facebook.
Peace
Ian

Good stuff man, sounds like you blended hobby with some extra cash in the pocket, that's always good!
You did it how you wanted it and that's the bottom line
Essentially you could turn the entire shed into one big booth with a a small dedicated room for the D.A.W rig