The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By Ill-Green Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Looks like the Live is arriving Friday :o

I'm full steam ahead now that the pressure is on.

This only the first coat of stain as I glue and nail everything together. Still got finishing touches to do. Its really coming to look like an antique organ :)

By Ill-Green Fri May 12, 2017 6:43 pm
mcroepster wrote:Yo Ill, that's some dope stand you are making!

Thanks Roepster!!! Long time no see! They banned me from facebook for the name thing so thats why I'm not active there anymore but I still got the entire internet to myself, search me :-D

Good to hear from you again, especially here.
By Ill-Green Sat May 13, 2017 2:21 am
Its dark out tonight, but just finish phalobadanging with the cables and installed all the electronics. Tomorrow shall be the one month anniversary we began and tomorrow will be the day it finishes and power this baby up, **** if it explodes huh!

By richie Sat May 13, 2017 3:24 am
@ill-green - Learn how to turn the flash on your phone as*hole.
By Ill-Green Sat May 13, 2017 7:17 pm
Finished, now just to do the side panels. Been having fun with the MPC Live that I haven't cut them out yet :wink:

Before I began the project, I bought 2 4x8 plyboards and some engineer holla "Hey man, thats warped wood! You can't use that." And I said "yeah well its the cheapest wood I can find, watch me flip this into a work of art!" And he laughed saying "you can't do much with that!" So I tell him "you can go **** yourself with that!". Go back today and he was there again, nothing to do I guess, and he goes " its the Wario warped wood guy, coming to buy good wood huh? Project in the toilet? " I said "Uh uh, check out this and get ready to bend over Princess Peach." Showed him the super wood stand and he drops his cigarette in shock "but...but... that was warped wood!...???" I said "Your head is warped you **** crackhead." Then a freak accident happened that a can of paint fell and knocked him out on the floor. I just stood hovering over him, thinking about what my next beat should be and walked out. **** him. :smoker:
By inflict3 Mon May 15, 2017 2:38 am
How you liking that new Mpc illgreen?
By Ill-Green Mon May 15, 2017 7:27 pm
inflict3 wrote:How you liking that new Mpc illgreen?

Its freakin' dope. Compared to the 500 its a lot more fun. Pads are kinda like Maschine but very responsive and don't have to press down hard, you just tap it. Haven't made a beat with it yet, just been exploring the machine. But will make a few beat making videos in the coming weeks. Something like Rhythm Roulette in my own way :mrgreen:
By Ill-Green Tue May 16, 2017 9:08 pm
Wormhelmet wrote:Crazy. That came out great. Nice job.

It's definitely gonna be the most unique mpc live stand on the planet.

Thanks Wormhelmet!! Now planning a tabletop version for the Digitakt :-D
By mcroepster Sun May 21, 2017 1:23 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
mcroepster wrote:Yo Ill, that's some dope stand you are making!

Thanks Roepster!!! Long time no see! They banned me from facebook for the name thing so thats why I'm not active there anymore but I still got the entire internet to myself, search me :-D

Good to hear from you again, especially here.

I noticed you was gone bro. Still bump your LP from time to time. And I will do the search.

peace :smoker: