Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By inflict3 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:18 pm
has anyone seen jj plans on releasing a new version of his jj-seq for 2014??? i dis covered this cause this guy commented on my youtube video where I'm demoing the old jj-seq with my 500.. here is the vids i found on his page..

Last edited by inflict3 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By inflict3 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 pm
here is one losing mpc files..

By inflict3 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 pm
man, i don't know about y'all, but when i first saw jj-seq back in the day i thought it would be a sick idea for people to have mpc software they could tether with they mpc, you can control it via midi and sample it back to the mp, or transfer files.. or say you own the ren, and you don't like akai OS, like on the mpc1000/2500 you could use jjos.. i think though for me the idea of having a portable standalone mpc and be able to control a software at home is sick!.. like it would be dope if they had make the mpcstudio a battery powered sampler/sequencer with its own OS inside and also a controller for mpc software, it woulda been game over right there, giving both types of people what they want.. with jj-seq i see an opportunity to get the best of both worlds, hopefully if its not all buggy.. but i also see it is only for pc, that leaves mac users out… i already use my mpcs a lot with reason and maschine. so it would really have to be a lot less buggy then the last jj-seq for me to even consider,
By TYPO Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:32 pm
The funniest thing about the JJ Sequencer is that he was working on this at the same time as
JJOS2XL,and people were whining, like a bunch of bitches about it taking away from the MPC
OS.development. :WTF:
By Clint Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 pm
I remember the old JJ sequencer, long before the MPC Software and it had potential...
By kneebone77 Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:55 pm
This does not seem to be a a "New" JJ sequencer to me. I think he's just show how you can use it to drive that Akai MPX-16.
By inflict3 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:33 pm
not to change the subject, but you should check out caustic on android, that app is sick, i **** with it, shit has some dope sample editing abilities, it can find the root note of ur sample making it easy to build sample based synths, the vocoder on it is sick as **** too.. def don't sleep on caustic!!!!
By inflict3 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:19 am
wish i could use this on my mac!!