Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Headphones Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:11 pm
Is it possible to ditch the internal samples for more sample time? I don't care for some of them. I'd like to see them go.

Hit me up if you know how to ditch them.
By nix Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm
just hold exit key while powering up to start with no samples
By Wormhelmet Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 pm
If you can find the old pc program to pre-edit banks, loading up soundsets goes a lot faster. Was originally done for Win 98, but works in 32 bit mode on 7 and 10

ST-224 is a vert underrated sampler. Would not give up mine and would replace it if broke. Bought a few smart media cards several years ago for it and they work pretty good for keeping several sample sets on it and loading sample sets created on the pc program directly to the cards.
By Ill-Green Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:18 pm
I was always fond of them and if I never had the MS-1, that could of been my first sampler or the Yamaha SU10. DJ shops would bundle the ST with the drum machine version with a Tascam Portastudio 414 to get cats started with making beats all for $499 or $599.

You should peep the ST224 forum, its pretty deserted today but a wealth of info and tricks like the scratching effect that makes samples sound like you scratchin' on Serato or some shit.

Btw, SP-forums :smoker: :worthy: :smoker: :-D