Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By b.read Sat May 09, 2009 4:49 am
mr_debauch wrote:

I dont see creative, microsoft, sony, and them taking on the apple line in / line out / dc in plug as any type of standard.

Nuff said! Not gonna happen...
By bomb beats Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm
Do know how you sound?
I don't believe you!
By bomb beats Sun May 10, 2009 6:43 pm
I've been following Open Labs for some years now, and I thing they really have some awesome products, but my only problem is the OS that they use in all of their gear. I'm feeling WINDOWS. IN MY OPINION OSX IS A SUPERIOR OS. I would like to get one. My only problem is the software. If they had an OSX version, I would have one. Probably two.
By mr_debauch Sun May 10, 2009 8:30 pm
bomb beats wrote:I've been following Open Labs for some years now, and I thing they really have some awesome products, but my only problem is the OS that they use in all of their gear. I'm feeling WINDOWS. IN MY OPINION OSX IS A SUPERIOR OS. I would like to get one. My only problem is the software. If they had an OSX version, I would have one. Probably two.

well why would they do that when windows is superior for what those machines do?

Anyways, why dont you just get one and install osx on it?
By bomb beats Sun May 10, 2009 10:43 pm
I never said I would get one and install OSX on it. I would like a Miko. But, they don't have an OSX version. It's only windows.I won't debate on what OS is better. It's only what perfer.
By mr_debauch Sun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm
bomb beats wrote:I never said I would get one and install OSX on it. I would like a Miko. But, they don't have an OSX version. It's only windows.I won't debate on what OS is better. It's only what perfer.

no i understand that... but look at it this way... it is cheap to get the liscence for an outdated OS like windows xp. it is easy to make software for it too... but seeing that it is a computer it wouldn't be impossible to install osx on it, however getting everything to work on it might prove to be hell of a task.
By bomb beats Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 am
I feel you. I would buy a Miko over an MPC 5000, though.
By mr_debauch Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 pm
same here...

if you are gonna drop that kind of money on a machine you might aswell go all the way.