Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By mjames4208 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 am
i have a computer with the same specs from DELL,
its not the same..... open labs uses a special version
of windows xp and their systems are Optimized for audio...

you have to experience the miko or the neko hands on
to know what im talking about......
By b.read Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 am
I just used the Search button, typed in "dbeat" and found those...just looking around on a few pages, you won't find what you're looking for especially when they were made back in April and June like the others were...

You also have to be careful how you type in your search subject- Adding an "s" to the end of Open Lab yielded 279 matches! Just trying to help out...

Perhaps you misspelled something? I did a search for "open lab" and came up with 12428 matches? I don't know...
By ONE Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 am
My guess is that the thread got moved because this is the forum where MUSIC gear other than the MPC gets talked about.

Also, this product has been posted before, so no need to have make another thread to direct people here to see the big news.
By 14k Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 am
MPC Studio Environment description says:
"For topics about all the equipment in your studio and how they interact with the MPC"

OFF Topic forum description says:
General Chatter about Music & Stuff!

So in my mind..... the Off Topic forum was the correct place!
It's all good....the second post is now locked due to me paying someone back for their smart lips!!!
By b.read Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:49 am
ehhhh, I'm pretty sure it was locked because it was a double post, and in the wrong spot

:lol:
By ONE Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 am
14k wrote:It wasn't in the wrong spot, if so the forum descriptions are wrong!
Notice it says equipment in YOUR STUDIO that INTERACT with the MPC.....

OFF TOPIC fits better! Sorry!

But off topic is about chatting about music and other non-MPC or gear related topics.. This is a piece of STUDIO gear (not an album or other piece of MUSIC) that could very well INTERACT with your MPC. As far as I can tell it has all the qualifications of being here.

Plus, haven't you noticed that the thread has gotten more posts here than in off-topic? There is no use in arguing about this.
By b.read Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 am
:roll: just to make sure I have this right...

You posted a thread about the dbeat in the off topic section.

the mods moved it here.

you then posted another dbeat thread in off topic, with a link to this one. (because they're the mods, what do they know?) :lol:

They locked the NEW dbeat thread you made in the off topic section.

Why would you still think it belongs there in off topic?
By ONE Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 am
jbraudio wrote::roll: just to make sure I have this right...

You posted a thread about the dbeat in the off topic section.

the mods moved it here.

you then posted another dbeat thread in off topic, with a link to this one. (because they're the mods, what do they know?) :lol:

They locked the NEW dbeat thread you made in the off topic section.

Why would you still think it belongs there in off topic?

And it could have been worse. The original post could have been locked, and he could have been told to search the old posts on it, and if need be, to comment there.
By 14k Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 am
ONE wrote:But off topic is about chatting about music and other non-MPC or gear related topics..

Exactly......This chat was about NON-MPC gear! It's also gear related!
As far as the response on either forum....there's no way to tell since it got moved? Since I linked it here how do you know where they saw it first! Just because they replied to this link doesn't mean it's where they went first!