Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By rookie Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:36 pm
oops I forgot tot tell my policy, is sold as is, consumers responsibility to check and test the equipment before leaving the building and all sales are FINAL!!!!!
By 64hz Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 pm
the cosmic pimp wrote:Who wants to buy a decrepid out of date recording equipment anyway???
Boys a flowers prolly sit on the bottom of the stairs so his whore can take a pic of it to become his new avatar.

GAY BOY SLINTY EYED ****

Was this really nesecary? Why can you never answer in a normal way. Man I hope you OD on your medicine one day.
By the cosmic pimp Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:27 pm
64hz wrote:
the cosmic pimp wrote:Who wants to buy a decrepid out of date recording equipment anyway???
Boys a flowers prolly sit on the bottom of the stairs so his whore can take a pic of it to become his new avatar.

GAY BOY SLINTY EYED ****

Was this really nesecary? Why can you never answer in a normal way. Man I hope you OD on your medicine one day.

Sowi hunni ,Ill never be normal babe and be a cookie cutter blueprint of whatever the TV churns the day you where born.

Oh i dont OD on medicine but i have to make sure i take it or her Queen LIZARDBREATH will section me.

Now whose the threat to society pumpkinz???????

Prince Charles wants me to OD on my Lithium coz i cannot have a nOrMal Brain////////////////////

Look what the dash did to princess ISIS and DOWDi

DAVID CAMERON KILLED HIS SON IVAN WITH A GOLF CLUBZ IN A GOLF BUGGY SO 64 HZ WOULD VOTE WITH SYMPATHYZ
By fasttrackpimp Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am
Sorry for you, but that's why I always try to buy my old/used gear from reputable shops. It may be priced a little higher, but I know what exactly is wrong with it and have more peace of mind. Also to the guy who said not to buy used, you just have to be smart about it and really look over the gear. New gear can have the same issues and break quicker because it's built worse(from my experience), but I guess that's why it's better to have a warranty on new gear. :lol:
By mr_debauch Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am
fasttrackpimp wrote:Sorry for you, but that's why I always try to buy my old/used gear from reputable shops. It may be priced a little higher, but I know what exactly is wrong with it and have more peace of mind. Also to the guy who said not to buy used, you just have to be smart about it and really look over the gear. New gear can have the same issues and break quicker because it's built worse(from my experience), but I guess that's why it's better to have a warranty on new gear. :lol:

not to mention ... I dont think the OP had several grand back in '87 to buy it new... if he was even born back then.
By DPM Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am
everything i own pretty much is used off eBay...bought my 500 new

really its just taking a chance, more so with older equipment, because it may be harder to find places to repair them and the price to repair may be ridiculous.

but if its something you honestly feel you need, then your gonna take the chance...just have to think it through all the way and think ahead if your meeting your seller....could be a setup for your money/possibly your life.