Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By alamin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm
Hello,
I found lots of topics relating ASR10 to MPC...

Is it possible to convert ASR10 sounds to MPC programs ?

I'm looking for the factory ASR10 choir sounds...

cheers!
By djrico Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:16 pm
Maybe check out "Chickenysys"...i know it converts from wave to asr format. Not sure about the other way around...

Why not just either use your ASR as MIDI Slave to your MPC for your Choir sounds or just resample it into your MPC? Could save you a hassel.
By alamin Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 pm
djrico wrote:Why not just either use your ASR as MIDI Slave to your MPC for your Choir sounds or just resample it into your MPC? Could save you a hassel.

I don't have any ASR10 ;) I love its choir sounds (factory presets) but I don't know anybody who has one... If somebody has one, and is willing to upload all the ASR10 samples, thx !
By JUKE 179r Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 am
Uh... you want the sounds from a ASR-10? Good Luck!!!

Enjoy the sounds of Silence... and I don't mean simaon and garfunkel either!
Enjoy the silence.. and I don't mean Depeche mode either!

it's all on floppy disk bro.
By sally Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 am
alamin wrote:
djrico wrote:Why not just either use your ASR as MIDI Slave to your MPC for your Choir sounds or just resample it into your MPC? Could save you a hassel.

I don't have any ASR10 ;) I love its choir sounds (factory presets) but I don't know anybody who has one... If somebody has one, and is willing to upload all the ASR10 samples, thx !

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQSYF9E8
By alamin Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am
JUKE 179r wrote:Uh... you want the sounds from a ASR-10? Good Luck!!!
Enjoy the sounds of Silence... and I don't mean simaon and garfunkel either!
Enjoy the silence.. and I don't mean Depeche mode either!
it's all on floppy disk bro.

I know that ASR10 has no internal sounds ;), but I meant the sounds that were in the floppy disks that you got when buying the ASR10. I've been told that the ASR10 comes with 8 floppy disks, containing some presets.

That's these presets that I'm looking for.

----

Sally, thanks for the megaupload link...
But these files are just percussion short samples from ASR-X ?
I'm looking for choir sounds that are on the asr10 floppy disks (floppy disks that comes with the asr10) ?
By Clint Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:54 pm
alamin wrote:Hello, I found lots of topics relating ASR10 to MPC...

Did you 'find' this one?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=106526

That's where the info is at, next time post a reply to that thread instead of starting a new one.
By alamin Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 pm
Hello ,

I'm really sorry, but I didn't find anyway the link to the original floppy disks samples (provided when buying the ASR10).........

Even on the topic you pointed, I didn't find.... (Lots of links are dead links, etc.)