Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Chris_P Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Hi guys,
I can't find a akai s900 service manual with schematics of the CPU board online. Is it even in the actual service manual or was this left out?
Does anyone have a physical copy from akai to confirm this? And if you have it and it's in there, could you post a picture of it so we can use it?

Chris_P
By Chris_P Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm
Thanks but that's the one without the CPU schematics.
Anyone with a physical copy?
By Ill-Green Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am
There's a bunch of service manuals here, I seen them!!

In pdf form too.

Gotta use the search function though to find them.
By Prah_860_ Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 pm
Damn I remember my S900 I sold to a forum member...forgot who...someone in Florida though....I'm almost sure they don't have it anymore but I'm hoping they were able to make some jams with it...unlike myself.... :lol: :lol:
By Chris_P Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm
Ill-Green wrote:There's a bunch of service manuals here, I seen them!!

In pdf form too.

Yeah, I've searched here and on google but many old threads links to a zshare link that's broken or the one without CPU schematics. I'm not 100% sure that it was in the real one.

If you find/have the service manual, let me know!
By mr_debauch Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 pm
Chris_P wrote:

In pdf form too.

Yeah, I've searched here and on google but many old threads links to a zshare link that's broken or the one without CPU schematics. I'm not 100% sure that it was in the real one.

I dont think they have it on the s900 website either (not official website, but that fan made one.. actually I think there are two sites like that)
By MPCHunter Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 pm
Chris_P wrote:

In pdf form too.

The CPU schematic was not included in the service manual for the S900.
By crossings Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm
i'm not sure if it's the same one or not [although, there's probably only one version of the service manual to be honest, but who knows]... but the s900 service manual was also recently posted in a thread i started about my s900 not outputting any sound... it's currently still not working, but i hope to eventually get around to fixing it... in the meantime i'm selling the ASK-90 expansion board [for triggering sounds via drums] that i have for it [in order to attempt to to pay off the cost to repair the rest of the unit].

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=151030