Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By jpeg Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm
say word,

NI been on the sneak tip since the ren was announced, they been quiet and doing all kinds of sneaky shit in in the shadows.

but word on the street is that as well as developing the 1.8 software they have bought forward their plans to release a new bigger maschine controller in light of the new competition from akai.

most ni heads was expecting a new controller to drop at version 2.0 but i guess the ren announcement resuffled the deck

so interested to see how this new joint looks
By crossings Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 pm
i'll take NI being quiet or "sneaky" about their products over having to see AKAI's pushy/biased/ignorant/viral douchbag reps all over the internet any day... emptysea still sucks ballz though... :lol:
By elektrik_muz Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Amen.

I tend to prefer compainies that make stuff that's good enough for me to want to actively find out about them. They don't need "reps". You can usually tell how much the stuff is gonna suck by how many jackass reps and sleazy dealer scum (truly the lowest of the low) try to shove it in your face.
By mcroepster Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 pm
jpeg wrote:NI been on the sneak tip since the ren was announced, they been quiet and doing all kinds of sneaky shit in in the shadows.

:hmmm: So you was there ,
with them,
and doing all kinds of sneaky shit in in the shadows.? :lol: .

Coz wrote:You got any links to the threads?

No, offcourse he doesn't,
It's just ...

jpeg wrote:word on the street
:roll: :lol:

peace

It's a shady business. and I am a sneaky :smoker:
By TYPO Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm
I think every one of us wants to see this competition.NI is going to show more than a
update.Do not spend your money with out waiting the results.
By damien907 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am
TYPO wrote:I think every one of us wants to see this competition.

i agree, its great for us that these two companies are gonna be competing hella in the upcoming months/years.

also, lets try and keep this thread on topic and informative, so many times these maschine threads just turn into huge arguments and it sucks.
By drukqs2369 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am
i really hope this new software is completely different. the current software is laid out really badly, it's hard to follow

the mpc software looks really good, nice & simple