Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By es-k Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm
8/31 price will supposedly go back up

i said **** and decided to cop on musicians friend with the labor day promo code... 349$ free shipping, and they dont charge sales tax to VT (im supposed to file for it) .. so 349 for the regular maschine, not bad.. even though a new one coming out

im excited!!!

anyone else make the leap?
By MeSoHordey Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm
i thought they were totally out of stock. Thanks for the heads up. I might!
By OweMoney Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 pm
Just got the Mikro at Guitar Center for $250-$50 GC birthday discount = $200!
This is my first move into the digital world, would have liked to grab the full size one but my funds weren't looking too healthy. Anyway I am used to digging through menus and using secondary functions on buttons.

I couldn't imagine the price getting any better than this, but it will be interesting to see if it changes at all after 8/31.
By dopedee Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:54 am
trying to pick one up tomorrow locally. Had my eye on it for a long time now but never made the switch. Everybody keeps bringing them over and showing me all these features and shit. Atleast want to try it out and then just resale it if its not working out.

Hoping dude still got the unit
By es-k Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 am
OweMoney wrote:I couldn't imagine the price getting any better than this, but it will be interesting to see if it changes at all after 8/31.

so far no change lol

dope deee dooo it!