Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By juscelph Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 pm
I think one of the other big draws to the machine studio is you get into a huge section of there other software and sound library , I just looked at my folder with nothing added the Machine Studio 2.4 is at 34gbs and NKS files and the drum lab to make your own instruments, now thats without the extra 4gb of sounds and presets thats in the 2 upgrades i dont have installed. Now add that with all the vst's , soundpools etc Its alot of Instruments with a ton of sound! I know i know Akai is a sampler so your better off sampling your own sounds, but the sampling in Machine is super easy and you can pick a mpc or even sp1200 mode to give it a pretty close to sound of these machines.

Now saying all that it does sometimes leave me overwhelmed with all the options on just where to start when before i just grabbed a stack of records my mpc 20000xl , roland sp404sx and yamaha su 100 and was "forced" to go from there.