Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By JUKE 179r Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:54 pm
distortedtekno wrote:I saw an article with rumors of TR-707 sounds coming in an update.

Do you mean like this TR-707 I just got for $50??

:smoker:

Sorry I had to brag. 8)

As you were...
By JUKE 179r Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:05 pm
distortedtekno wrote:Juke, who was crazy enough to let it go for $50? That's unheard of these days. :shock:

A guy was selling it for $150 since it hasn't worked in 10 years. I gave him a bullshit story of it costing a lot for me to reinstall the old OS onto a memory chip (?) only after I'll have to resolder the magnesium transducers because of the negative polarity since it sat so long not being used.

So he said to give him $50 for it. The dumb ass had the wrong power adapter. He had a 9vdc and needed a 12vdc. 8)
By Mike Boogie Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:33 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:
distortedtekno wrote:Juke, who was crazy enough to let it go for $50? That's unheard of these days. :shock:

A guy was selling it for $150 since it hasn't worked in 10 years. I gave him a bullshit story of it costing a lot for me to reinstall the old OS onto a memory chip (?) only after I'll have to resolder the magnesium transducers because of the negative polarity since it sat so long not being used.

So he said to give him $50 for it. The dumb ass had the wrong power adapter. He had a 9vdc and needed a 12vdc. 8)

You should be locked up and accosted for robbery, sir!
By distortedtekno Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 am
JUKE 179r wrote:

:lol:

I bet you saw the 9v adaptor and knew right away. :nod:
By JUKE 179r Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:12 am
distortedtekno wrote:I bet you saw the 9v adaptor and knew right away. :nod:

Yes Sir! Lol