Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By phineus Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 pm
ok, it's not the fault of the guy in the video (although we could now call him Mr gullible of the year award!)

Basically, future music mag are uploading videos and asking hotshot producers "why they love their <insert gear here>" and doing a talk on it. So obviously the s950 had to come along but the guy goes on about reading a blog telling him this "trick" that you don't even bother sampling into it, you just stick a jack into her and you get the 12bit crunch through the mix on the back :lol:

Who wrote this blog entry? what a joker!

here's the video, all I'm asking people do is downthumb it maybe? I know that's a bit odd, I'm not trying to get a convoy or troll'esque downthumbers. To be fair, FM should know BETTER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Ujus8qTj4
By forknspoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:53 pm
phineus wrote:Who wrote this blog entry? what a joker!

here's the video, all I'm asking people do is downthumb it maybe? I know that's a bit odd, I'm not trying to get a convoy or troll'esque downthumbers.

:hmmm:

damn dude, theres a lot of misinformation out there on the YT.. I bet this dude could freak the 950 better then 85% of people here... myself included.
By Lampdog Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 am
phineus wrote:here's the video, all I'm asking people do is downthumb it maybe? I know that's a bit odd, I'm not trying to get a convoy or troll'esque downthumbers.

That's exactly what your doing.

People can thumbdown if they feel like it.

That's like asking people to vote for you in something, let your craft speak for itself and thumbups or thumbdowns will pour in.
By Clint Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 pm
sigh, it's annoying I had to sign up, but I have to get this out there cause I can't stand people spreading false info...

Again?

The lone crusader strikes again.

Saving us all from "false info" on the Internet.

Relax, some people have brains of their own.

But thanks for the link, long live the "king".
By phineus Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:14 pm
Lampdog wrote:
phineus wrote:here's the video, all I'm asking people do is downthumb it maybe? I know that's a bit odd, I'm not trying to get a convoy or troll'esque downthumbers.

That's exactly what your doing.

People can thumbdown if they feel like it.

That's like asking people to vote for you in something, let your craft speak for itself and thumbups or thumbdowns will pour in.

Agreed, well, please read my last post.

infact admin/mods delete this thread please. It doesn't exactly make me look good.