Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Marcelandrie Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm
A standalone Sampler created by Pioneer and Dave Smith. Could possibly be the next MPC for cats wanting to step away from the computer.
By JUKE 179r Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44 pm
If it doesn't have SCSI or a floppy drive, I don't want it. :lol:

Jk... Looks dope though. I like the added TR style sequencer.
By Ian Canefire Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Somewhat interesting but I would not buy it. I can see DJ's liking it.
Let's hope they take it a step further, MPC4000 midi functionality, 128 polyphony, in the same small form factor, and with the immediate thumb drive load.
I know Pioneer has the nice mixer with the thumb drive save and loadports. Which was brilliant.
Hopeful,
Ian
By JUKE 179r Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:01 pm
Does it have SCSI?
By Lampdog Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm
Ian Canefire wrote:and with the immediate thumb drive load.

Yep, that was in the vid.

I fixed the link above.
By mr_debauch Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 pm
we.. it shows inputs but the vid mentioned installed sounds as well as loading sounds from usb. I would like to see the recording samples and editing.

now 256 patterns (maybe for step sequencer) .. well what about the sequencer? is there a real time recording one with patterns that can be combined, or are patterns just something to be chained one after the other... or are there midi tracks? Having a noise box next to a CDJ isn't my thing but if this thing was a production sampler too I think it would be great.
By distortedtekno Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:53 pm
mr_debauch wrote:we.. it shows inputs but the vid mentioned installed sounds as well as loading sounds from usb. I would like to see the recording samples and editing.

now 256 patterns (maybe for step sequencer) .. well what about the sequencer? is there a real time recording one with patterns that can be combined, or are patterns just something to be chained one after the other... or are there midi tracks? Having a noise box next to a CDJ isn't my thing but if this thing was a production sampler too I think it would be great.

My thoughts exacly bro. Definitely looking to find the answers to all these questions too. For the price point, I'm expecting all that and then some.
By Lampdog Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:16 pm
distortedtekno wrote:For the price point, I'm expecting all that and then some.

+10