Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By John-E G Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:42 am
So today I ran over my ASR-X, just a little bit though lol. One of the mono out jacks got pushed in and the mic/line switch got bent and doesn't seem to work anymore. Everything seems to be fine except that no sound will come out anymore. Could it be a problem of the mic/line switch? I can't even get sound out of the unaffected headphone out which was not affected at all. Any info would help thanks so much!
By Lampdog Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:23 am
abc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Lampdog wrote:How do you run over an asr-x?

Still wondering "how"
By abc Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 pm
Lampdog wrote:
abc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Lampdog wrote:How do you run over an asr-x?

Still wondering "how"

I think the bigger question is how you run it over "just a little bit".
By John-E G Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:16 am
Hey guys sorry, don't make it over here too much now a days, thank you for that link, to everyone else I had it in a box that I brought out to my car, I went back inside and when I came out later I forgot I hadn't put it in my trunk, I reversed and thankfully didn't reverse more after I heard some interference, didn't end up fixing it, just offered a partial refund to the guy who bought it
By richie Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:07 am
Can you post pictures of this ASRX ?
By Lampdog Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:11 pm
I was wondering for a long time like htf does that even happen. :lol: :lol:

John-E G wrote:....didn't end up fixing it, just offered a partial refund to the guy who bought it

Noble of you.
By richie Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 am
So I figured out how to get cheaper SP1200's .. I'll buy one on eBay for 4-5 grand, back over it a bit with a car and then request a partial charge back.
By Lampdog Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:14 pm
Aww damn.

:lol:

You've already outed yourself posting the hustle plan.