Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By reminisce Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 pm
Ok, so here is my question. Its sound really stupid but I am new to S950 and there is something that i just cant understand.
So lets for example do this: I am recording drum loop from turntable. The loop is pithced up and its no more than 4 seconds. Now I need to "crop" the kick, snare and hi hat. So what I am doing is to open edit sample and first copy sample. 3 times. I will use the copy of full lenght loop for next element. From the original recorded sample (loop) I will take only kick.
From second one i will get the snare and from third one hi hat. So far so good but here we go the problem come. I am out of memory. Am I croping the kick snare and hi hats in wrong way? Becouse the sampling time left is not like i have one second kick, one second snare and once second hi hat but its like i have 3 full lenght samples. Could someone be so good and try to help me. I am prety sure that I am doing something wrong. So I am open for advices. I will be very thankfull!
By Harmoncj Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:52 pm
After you are done setting the start/end points of each chop, go to page 10 and "discard before start, after end" that should solve the problem!