Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By ttrescott2002 Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:28 am
So after extensive tinkering I've found the culprit to a problem but can not determine the solution. When I go into the edit program mode to make a program I have issues. What I'm trying to do is create 32 key groups so I can load up a drum kit let's say. The test program plays back fine and I can change the sample and key range, the problem happens when I add key groups to the program. It seems gradual as I add them one by one. By the time I get to 32 it sounds like a weird distorted waveform playing along with my loaded sample. And if I change the key group number before loading my sample in the program sometimes it doesn't even play my sample. It works fine with one key group and I would hate to have to make a program for each sample I want... Please help if anyone has ever seen or heard about this problem. Thanks in advance.
By ttrescott2002 Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:04 am
Ok so I'm stupid. I didn't even think about the key I'm assigning the sample to being in the other key groups key ranges. After the tedious task of reassigning the 31 other key groups to different notes the problem went away. It seems dumb that you would have to do this everytime, obviously I am going to save this generic program I have made and do a couple back ups just in case. If anyone does know of an easier way of setting this up that would be awesome otherwise I will just load the generic program that I'm saving and use that. Hope this helps anyone in the future with the same problem :)