Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Ravi Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:05 pm
Hi, I have an Akai s3000i .. What I noticed When register my tr 808 already under monitoring feels like a low whistle on the decay of the kick ..
This can feel it in the headphones (which I use for editing), in the monitor is not very evident ..
This does not happen if I run samples from akai cd samples.
Before I start creating my sample packages I want to be sure my akai s3000 working properly .. any of you knows if it is normal? You may try to register my sample and send it? For those who helps me a gift my sample pack tr 808 with 450 24bit wav samples.
By Horseclick Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm
try adjusting your gain settings , does this happen with only low frequency content or all samples?
By Ravi Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:58 pm
The gain does not affect this whistle ... in fact I try to pull loud to hide .. Even with the gain to 0 (pass still some signal) is heard ... The long tail of the sub tr 808 is always a bit critical to play .. it happens only in low freq I think... 808 kick tail or low and mid tom..
Last edited by Ravi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Ravi Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:29 pm
No one who has akai s3000 can help me? I really need it .. I do not want to buy another if he plays the same ..