Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Lampdog Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 am
I used to do this same thing on ASR10. Make a synth out of a simple drum and/or sine, triangle, sawtooth, etc. You NEVER run out of synths, NEVER. Bowtie Loop was on of fave ASR10 tools.

ASR PRO can do the same thing aa well.
By Ill-Green Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm
Lampdog wrote:I used to do this same thing on ASR10. Make a synth out of a simple drum and/or sine, triangle, sawtooth, etc. You NEVER run out of synths, NEVER. Bowtie Loop was on of fave ASR10 tools.

ASR PRO can do the same thing aa well.

Looks like you can sit for days inventing synths, its really mind blowing. I know these type of samplers don't impress you but I did thought "if Elektron made the OLED screen in gold instead of yellow, Lamp would buy it just for bedroom moonlighting."
By gonche Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 pm
Ordered one from Gear4Music says should be delivered June 6th can't wait :) Will go nicely with my MPC1000 JJOS and OP-1

Really excited for this box
By Cockdiesel Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:28 pm
Hey y'all,
I got the digitakt and the mpc x on preorder. I've been trying to think of the best companion units to go with it. I have the analog heat already, so definitely going to running a digitakt into it. I'm thinking about getting a kaoss pad again, last one got stolen, and also an eventide h9. I was thinking of putting the kp3 in between the the digitakt and analog heat, then into a mixing board with some synths then put a oto bim into the eventide before the inputs on my mpc x. I have spent the last few months planning all this out and honestly. Any thoughts on using other products with the digitakt or mpc x?
By Ill-Green Sat May 13, 2017 6:32 am
The Heat is dope, it dirtys and fattens the sound. But since I bought the MPC Live, I figure I go a cheaper route and buy Electro-Harmonix's Operation Overlord as a companion for the Digitakt, the EQ over distortion is what I really wanted, hell might even run it through the Live. :nod:
By Ill-Green Mon May 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Kegeratorz wrote:Can't go wrong with anything Electro-Harmonix.

You preordered the Digitakt already Keg? Elektron saying they should be out in the wild in 2 weeks. I'm excited, I hope I made it for the first batch. :-D
By Kegeratorz Mon May 15, 2017 8:14 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
Kegeratorz wrote:Can't go wrong with anything Electro-Harmonix.

You preordered the Digitakt already Keg? Elektron saying they should be out in the wild in 2 weeks. I'm excited, I hope I made it for the first batch. :-D

Not yet but will be following this tread to see how you like. It's definitely something to get excited about, just not sold yet it's for me. The sample editing looks sick though, hope your first batch too. Keep us posted!!
By Cockdiesel Wed May 17, 2017 2:26 pm
Think I have I figured out...

Synths , digitakt into Mackie mixer, run delay an H9 in a effects loop using alt 3-4, main outs of mixer into kp3 into analog heat into the X. Use a pair of outs back into mixer for resampling....

Should be everything I could ever want all hardware, use the comp for mastering/ remix only...

I'm officially out of GAS... lol

Big steps for me being out of the game for awhile an basic setups for live stuff and jamming at home.

Any thoughts?
By Ill-Green Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Elektron has shipped the first batch last night :-D

Though I did not order directly from Elektron, just to save $60, mine should ship on Friday, so I might get the Digitakt on Monday, fingers crossed.