Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By BBB Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:35 am
Thursday September 7th.

We all know that other company that's not Akai and doesn't make the MPC. Next week two new product announcements from them.

Mark your calendars and remember where you heard it first :worthy:
By BBB Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 pm
starmanwarz wrote:I'm guessing a new (stand alone?) Maschine.

Not standalone, but with some cool new features that make sense for people who are into using controllers vs standalone
By starmanwarz Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 pm
BBB wrote:
starmanwarz wrote:I'm guessing a new (stand alone?) Maschine.

Not standalone, but with some cool new features that make sense for people who are into using controllers vs standalone

Ahh, that's a shame, I was expecting a standalone from NI :(

No GAS for a controller so I guess it's good news for me :-D
By BBB Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 pm
starmanwarz wrote:Ahh, that's a shame, I was expecting a standalone from NI :(

No GAS for a controller so I guess it's good news for me :-D
I guess it doesnt make sense for NI to make a standalone Maschine. Unless they are able to let you run their plugins on it. Since thats what they make money from, selling plugins
By BBB Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:55 am
jahsoul wrote:*still waiting for Roland to release a follow up to the MV8800*

Thats gonna be a loooong wait
By BBB Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:54 pm
distortedtekno wrote:I'm sure, being that next week is 9/09, there will be something from Roland.

It's not. The announcement is on the September 7th.
By Ill-Green Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:59 pm
Well to be clear, back in 2012, NI were hiring programmers for a new project, as well as hardware engineers and people who professed in machine code. All the signs pointed to a possible standalone from NI. Did it get lift off since then, I don't know, but its possible. A Maschine 3.0 is overdue though.

Roland is never gonna do anything cool, they too scared to take chances so they walk a safe line of controllers and accordians because those sell well.
By v00d00ppl Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 pm
Maschine MK III. IT includes a color screen and audio interface. I wonder what Maschine 3.0 will be like. I am using Maschine studio stand alone more often lately.