Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:24 pm
Meh...

Although I'm going to buy one for marketing purposes, I'm not impressed... Not impressed at all.

The Maschine software is still wack:
No audio tracks? Meh...
No warping? Blah...
No realtime pitch shift? Womp womp...
No realtime time stretch? *Sighs*...

So basically NI gave the controller some plastic surgery and wanna call it a hot chick afterwards? But a hot chick ain't shit if she can't give you a proper blowjob, some decent mind expanding conversation, cook and clean.

I'm a marketing minded person so just like the IG model I take with me to industry parties I'll get one of these new MK3 controllers just for the optics, because the social media fanboys are stupid enough to fall for such dumb shit.

Those who know me know I can make a dope beat with a just school desk, but social media is all about perception and keeping it fresh and new. The hardcore truth is Native Instruments know this about their consumer base so they feed them the bullshit.

NI is also **** up in the long run because they're arrogant and they fail to recognize that it's the software that's going to keep Akai Pro and Ableton ahead of the game and them left behind. But again they know fanboys like pretty looking toys so they will get away with it this time for now, they better wake the **** up.

GAS don't last too long...
By Certified Beatz Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 pm
Ill-Green wrote:I'd rather bang beats on a table than buy that Maschine to please peeps. But thats me. Some gotta eat.

I have the K61 overrated light midi keyboard with no midi out explain that one
By Ill-Green Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:
Ill-Green wrote:I'd rather bang beats on a table than buy that Maschine to please peeps. But thats me. Some gotta eat.

I have the K61 overrated light midi keyboard with no midi out explain that one

Blowjobs and free booze.
By lolwat Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:23 pm
Im still paying debt for my mpc, but damn I have feeling like I should get this one too, just for collection and to compare these two. On the other hand I also want macbook and midi, synth, so yeah, gotta grind for that $$ :-D