Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Cockdiesel Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:17 pm
So they released now 5 units since the heat and there hasn’t been an update for the heat in about a year...
Gettin a head of themselves. Should’ve included sampling as well. Kinda glad I jumped ship on the digitakt too. Electron is really milking it.
By Lampdog Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:06 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Should’ve included sampling as well.

Everything can't and imo shouldn't be a sampler.
It seems to have been built with synth's in mind.
By Cockdiesel Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 pm
I see your point and at the price it makes sense but It would be more interesting to me if it did. I think it would make a cool keygroup module.
By Ill-Green Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:13 am
Sampling is life :-D

They probably improved the buttons on this. The Heat, Digitakt and now Digitone are all in the $730 range now. What a leap from $649. :o
By Lampdog Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Keygroups are indeed a beautiful thing when done right. :lol:
By tapedeck Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:08 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Sampling is life :-D

They probably improved the buttons on this. The Heat, Digitakt and now Digitone are all in the $730 range now. What a leap from $649. :o

i think the price jump is partly due to making overbridge free.

and honestly, that is the coolest technology they've got going right now. think its cool how they have this great computer->hardware integration system and they are just building new little hardware boxes to take advantage of it in different ways.