Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By dustyslices Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:23 pm
good move imho
inefficient management, inefficient prduction line, past several years that company was riddled by constant strikes and production line walkoffs by conservative employees that didn't want to change anything. In other words - this company business model was unsustainable in modern era and the company itself would collapse anyway.
By LivePsy Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:02 pm
dustyslices wrote:good move imho
inefficient management, inefficient prduction line, past several years that company was riddled by constant strikes and production line walkoffs by conservative employees that didn't want to change anything. In other words - this company business model was unsustainable in modern era and the company itself would collapse anyway.

"conseratives" :lol: I'd better sell my worthless redneck Voyager :lol:
By EnochLight Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:56 pm
dustyslices wrote:that company was riddled by constant strikes and production line walkoffs by conservative employees that didn't want to change anything. .

You clearly have no actual knowledge about Ashville, NC nor Moog. I've been there multiple times. It's one of the most liberal spots in the state, with a left-leaning demographic. Not sure what possessed you to say something like that, regardless. :hmmm:
By Monotremata Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:54 pm
ShengTao wrote:IMO bringing your politics to a non-political message board is akin to farting in a crowded elevator and expecting everyone to enjoy your stink.

Anyway the whole thread is off topic.

Haha yeah wasn't quite sure where to post it, since we don't really have a 'General BS' forum or anything..
By EnochLight Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:58 pm
ShengTao wrote:IMO bringing your politics to a non-political message board is akin to farting in a crowded elevator and expecting everyone to enjoy your stink.

By Lampdog Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:36 pm
Gearwacz wrote:
"conseratives" :lol: I'd better sell my worthless redneck Voyager :lol:

Pretty sure that's not what he meant. Moog was a company in need of change to survive, and there were probably employees who resisted any change at all.

That is exactly how I read it as well.
Just the normal word.
Not the “political” word.
By LivePsy Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:26 pm
Lampdog wrote:That is exactly how I read it as well.
Just the normal word.
Not the “political” word.

yeah right. Calling someone conserative in Asheville does not mean 'unwilling to change' which isn't even the correct meaning. The post was loaded with grievance. :)
By xantus Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:25 pm
LivePsy wrote:yeah right. Calling someone conserative in Asheville does not mean 'unwilling to change' which isn't even the correct meaning. The post was loaded with grievance. :)

look at the guy who posted it. Location: UK.
that aside... it's hilarious that you can't even entertain the fact that they might have included "who are unwilling to change" to emphasize the fact that they weren't just trying to bash republicans.
honey, YOU are loaded with grievance, :popcorn: