Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By RaBieZ_Unltd Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 am
Time stretch... And other features. Seen the video, Submit the Damn thing to App Store so we can Groove On!!! :WTF: :Sigh: :popcorn: ITs been a month since last video log
By mr_debauch Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:54 am
good luck... i havent heard about this app since it dropped... i remember reading the specs and wondered why they bothered putting a skin to look like the 2000 when it completely lacked some of the basic features you'd need on an mpc that has been there since 1988 when they released the mpc 60.... it would have been nice for it to be somewhat close to what a 2000 could do at least (minus let's say external sequencing 2 devices at once or stuff like that maybe)
By RaBieZ_Unltd Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:35 am
Yeah it's been a major Slack Fest... They update this app once a year. Vs other Apps like BeatMaker2 get Updated a few times but per IOS update. Fix bugs and let's move on!!! I Like the IMPC Pro!!! Just keep evolving the App faster... That'll Help!!! You can't be some of these features tho... Been sold my 2000. Just got Renassaince... This app is Great for what it's worth. I get by but WANT MY TIME STRETCH tho