Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By Bmyregaard Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:13 am
I would love to hear other's solutions to saving a Program in iMPC Pro. Maybe I am not doing it correctly. Without a user manual, I can't tell. If I create my own Program, with my own sounds, and I change one of the pads, I have to use a new name for my program. I can't update the Program I started with. While creating Sequences for Songs, I end up having many, many different Programs. It is hard to keep track of which one is which. And each track could end up having a different program name, even though the difference is only one tweak of one Pad. Drives me a bit crazy. Thoughts from others?
By JayA Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:49 pm
Me too this is bugging me.
If at least we could overwrite the program by saving it with the same name instead of getting Copy X added incrementally all the time... :roll:
By Fruityboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 pm
Under the program button ( bottom left) there is the "save program" button. I just press that button to save program and then select the saved program from the top menu under "program" and load it from there. If I make changes to the program I just save as new or over the old.

Is that any good ?
By JuSTBLeSSeD Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm
But it keeps making copies with the same program name and a number after it. The app ways crashing so can't create an entire program without it crashing so have to save after every few changes
By Ian Raven Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 pm
It seems impossible to save changes to a programme without creating another one with a different name. What a nightmare!