Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By djbrasko Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 am
Is there a possible way to change the track but i want to use the same program don't want to have to keep loading samples.
By coolderb Thu May 12, 2016 3:13 pm
djbrasko wrote:Is there a possible way to change the track but i want to use the same program don't want to have to keep loading samples.

Sure you can. Just switch to another track, tap on the Program window and then load any program you want.
By AManCalledUncle Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:56 pm
Hey there.

I'm new to the IMPC Pro, and facing the same issues with using a single programme across multiple tracks.

As a 2000XL user, I'm applying the same workflow methodology
1 Programme for x amount of tracks.

However, I've noticed that once I've used the same programme on more than four tracks, the settings (volume/effects etc) seem to scramble.

When I start creating sequences using track mute as ai would with my trusty 2KXL the levels and sounds start jumping all over the place.

Any suggestoins to hep me understand how to use one programme across multiple tracks would be greatly welcomed.

I've seen a number of negative comments about iMPC pro, but I want to give it a chance. It would be hand if there was a manual to explain the workflow and 'troubleshoot ' guide to help get around these teething problems.

Uncle.