MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By bilposey Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 am
How the fxxk DL peace
Get his copy in pissed
Link me up :worthy:
By Ill-Green Mon May 01, 2017 2:56 am
bilposey wrote:How the fxxk DL peace
Get his copy in pissed
Link me up :worthy:

That dude's whole style is reversed from the average beat-crafter. But 2.0 going public beta in a couple weeks so get ready.
By Ill-Green Mon May 01, 2017 2:57 am
zangetsu01 wrote:
Ill-Green wrote:You can get 2.0 from your boy D.

Did you..??

Hell to the no! I'm not gonna open that can of worms.
By zangetsu01 Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 pm
Its here guys:

By Goldentubestudios Tue May 02, 2017 3:09 pm
Akai Software 2.0 Beta is live for MPC Live & Touch Users, can anyone upload it.
Im using the MPC Studio and i would try to test it, but i cant load it...
By Mike Boogie Tue May 02, 2017 3:12 pm
PUBLIC Beta....!!! :lol: :lol:

I see what they did there.
By Mono-Amine Tue May 02, 2017 3:55 pm
This video shows it needs a Ilok, wtf. I really hope there is no dongle for winusers, i hate and have always avoided dongles, this would suck balls

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNGP4cEDuE[/youtube]
By MPC-Tutor Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm
Mono-Amine wrote:This video shows it needs a Ilok, wtf. I really hope there is no dongle for winusers, i hate and have always avoided dongles, this would suck balls

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNGP4cEDuE[/youtube]

Software iLok, just create a free iLok account and you're good to go. I already had one, just had to log in during the activation process.
By Mono-Amine Tue May 02, 2017 5:09 pm
That mildly reeks of a solution. Do you know if it is this way per computer with software ilok? (I will install it at my studiodesktop and the liveperformance/hotelroommusicmaking laptop) so it wont need activation every time i use the different computer?
By Laz Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 pm
ilok ? Ill do them a big favor- I wont download or use it- that way they can be certain I wont be hurting their bottom line
By MPC-Tutor Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 pm
What's the problem with software iLok? My experience is that you create a free online account with iLok, and on each computer enter your iLok log in details during the initial MPC Software 2.0 activation process. You only need to do it once per computer, so what's the big deal? I have plugins that require iLok, never had a problem.