MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By A100Drumz Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:40 pm
Ok, so ive looked everywhere for this. Youtube, the manual, even on here. maybe im not wording my question right or looking in the right area now for 2.0

So, i just recently updated to 2.0 and im working on some beats i imported from 1.9.

The only thing is when im trying to mix my drums, its apparently not the same program mixer as before where i could add effects to each individual drum in the program as opposed to just the primary program track.

Am i missing something or do i have to drag each drum to an audio track now or something?

If anyone has a solotion let me know.
By jigdagod Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:57 pm
The program mixer is still there. Not in front of my software at the moment, but down in the lower left hand corner you can change options to view on the left hand side of the main screen. I do believe the program mix button still access it as well. You have the option to detach the mixer to put on another screen and you should see it in there as well.
By A100Drumz Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:04 am
jigdagod wrote:The program mixer is still there. Not in front of my software at the moment, but down in the lower left hand corner you can change options to view on the left hand side of the main screen. I do believe the program mix button still access it as well. You have the option to detach the mixer to put on another screen and you should see it in there as well.

yes i can see the program mixer but it doesnt have the ability to add effects to the individual pads as i could before. unless there is another way to do it.

I may have to convert each pad sample to an audio sample