MPC Software specific discussion - bug reports, feature suggestions and general MPC Software related topics. If you have hardware-soecific questions, please post in the relevant hardware forum.
By JeanPS71 Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm
Hi mpc headz.

I'm new to the MPC and the MPC 2.0 software and I can't find this function.

So I made a song(beat, track) that contains mpc samples, plugin tracks and midi tracks. I made an arrangement in song mode.
It's finished and I want the whole project rendered as an audio file so I can play it on my mp3 player.

Do I have to record all plugin tracks and midi tracks to an audio file.....or can I record the whole song in the MPC 2.0 software?
By JeanPS71 Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Thanks for the reply

I'm at work now........but with Audio Mixdown....does it also record the midi parts and the plugin parts?
Is it going to play the song and record it into the computer?
By MPC-Tutor Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm
It records everything as a stereo wav or mp3 to a location of your choosing. Or you can have it explode your song into individual stems, but you have to first 'convert to SEQ' before you can explode. Have a read about it in the manual and come back here if you have more Qs.
By JeanPS71 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
So I tried....but as I expected it doesn't record the external midi instruments.

I looked in the mpc bible, but can't find an answer to this question there.

Do I have to record all external midi gear on audio tracks myself......or am I missing something.