MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By klausdio Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Hi Guys

I've been a couple of days with a problem that's frustrating me. I am trying to synchronize the arpeggiator of my Waldorf Blofeld with MPC Studio 2.2.0 (64 Bits) and I have not got it. Blofeld is configured in the item "Global Parameter", "Clock" in the "Auto" mode, and according to the manual indicates that it's listening to the incoming messages of "Midi Clock". In case of not receiving such messages, it generates it's Tempo based on it's internal source. In MPC Studio, the settings are: "Preferences", "Sync", "Send:" Midi Clock "," To: Blofeld ". There is no way that the arpeggiator of My Waldorf Blofeld is synchronized. I have already ruled out that the problem is in Blofeld, because it is synchronized with another Daw (Cubase 9 Elemets). I will be very grateful if someone who has had a similar problem and has solved it, give me some clue to solve this problem.

Thank a lot
By klausdio Sun May 27, 2018 1:01 am
Hello

I respond to myself and perhaps I also help more than one person who has been dealing with this problem. Finally I achieved synchronization by connecting the MIDI OUT output of the MPC Studio hardware to Blofeld or NordLead A1. Finally, the MIDI clock never worked on USB. I do not understand why this simple but valuable information does not appear in the user manual of the Akai MPC software. Problem solved.