MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Pads Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:25 am
Pads wrote:I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Using Windows 10 Home 64 bit. MPC Ren. 1.9.6.

MPC software was functioning as usual - was editing a sample and then software crashes.

Now every time I try opening the software it instantly crashes.. I don't even see the gui.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. But it still crashes every time the software opens.

I'm on a 4k TV so I even tried to minimize the icons to their smallest resolutions and that didn't work.

Starting program in compatability mode for Windows 8 fixed the problem.
By quietizkept Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 pm
A few recurring bugs:
-Auditon Auto Play set to unlimited, usually after auditioning several mp3 songs, but sometimes right out the gate, some songs won't audition at all. Closing the software and reopening it USUALLY fixes it, but not always. I know the files aren't bad because at other times they WILL audition.
-Usually on long files, but not always, sometimes the waveform will not show on the sample edit window. A close and reopen almost always fixes it.
-Sometimes, randomly, I'll have to click a file in the browser 8-10 times to get it to show up in the sample list. Sometimes it never will until I close and reopen the software.
I can't recreate these bugs on purpose but they are each happening once a day at least.

Windows 10 Creater Edition
32 bit
4gb ram
MPC SOFTWARE version 1.9.6.1
By quietizkept Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:48 pm
Where is that? And remember, on a 32 bit OS, only the 32 bit version is installed. Seems kinda odd to have an option to open it the only way it can already open.
By **D Cinn** Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:25 am
Really bad bug when exploding tracks. I've had this problem for years but it would always come & go.

Some of the tracks render incorrectly & have chunks missing from the audio. Also, some tracks are rendered with audible crackling & deterioration. Tracks are pretty much unusable.

I'm using a brand new iMac:

Quad-core 3.1
Sierra OS
8gb ram
MPC software 1.9.7
By MacSauce Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:25 am
Just bought a mpc studio black, lpk wireless, and iloud micros to replace fl studio for black friday. this is my first mpc. I can compose and export stems and mp3s. the problem is everytime I try to save a project on the mpc or file menu,, it crashes and it says there is a problem with the software and it needs to close down. lost three really nice beats to this problem. I'm running windows 10 with a hp envy 700-074 with 12 gb of ram. thanks
By pacan Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:22 am
Hey. Windows 7/64x. I use MPC Software 1.9.6 in Reaper 5.70 as vst. Confuses the load on the CPU from 25% - 50% as soon as you open the plug-in MPC, even with an empty project. Has anyone else come across?

Another such question directly to the developer, if possible. In MPC Software on the beginning of samples automatically put fade in? For example, when I cut a sample in DAW, I hear a click sound in its beginning, and MPC Software does not, as if there is a "hidden fade in". Interesting to know...