MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:06 am
Laz wrote:most of my vst insert plugins (110 of 127) are crashing during a scan in standalone mode

Please include your system details and a step-by-step recreation, otherwise bug reports are of limited use. Definitely need computer OS ie. Windows 7, Mac OS 10.9 ), general computer spec (memory, processor), examples of VSTs crashing and so on.
By Jonespnice1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 pm
kaydigi wrote:
LoveInLondon wrote:It works for me (MPC Touch, Win 7 SP1 32 - MPC 1.9.2). But I noticed problems with the sound during recording in the sampler. Poor audio drivers?

How were you able to install the display driver on windows 7

It's not working for me either on Windows 7.
By MaschineKiller Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm
Whenever I try to export my song as 16/44.1k it stops after about 0.025 seconds lol. It creates a very small file. When I go back and try it a 2nd time it works. It's been doing this since 1.9.2.
By CouchMusic Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:01 pm
Hey everyone I am using an mpc renaissance with a brand new iMac. After a few minutes of listening to spotify through the ren, or even when I am producing the audio becomes extremely bit crushed, latent, and echoes. If I restart the mpc the issues goes away for a few, or if I adjust the buffer settings etc this I can often fix the problem for a few as well. I have been using the mpc for about 6 months and the issue has just started. Is this happening to anyone else. I am running OS X el captain. all drivers and software are up to date. this is extremely
disappointing. I am afraid that the noise pollution is damaging my monitors as it just comes out of nowhere. PLEASE HELP!!! AKAI IS NOT RESPONDING! Also when I adjust the main volume i often get a crackling noise from only the right output. checked all cables, monitors etc and it is definitely a problem with the mpc hardware or software
UPDATE: Sometimes the bit crushed noise will happen for about 10 seconds before slowly buffering and righting itself.
COMPUTER SPECS:
3.3 ghz intel core i5
8 g 1600mhz ddr3
osx el captain 10.11.2
By MaschineKiller Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 pm
After I convert my sequences in Song Mode and then play it back, it changes my programs on certain tracks.
By Lampdog Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:39 pm
@ MaschineKiller, Was that problem there before 1.9.2?
By MaschineKiller Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:49 pm
Lampdog wrote:@ MaschineKiller, Was that problem there before 1.9.2?

Nope, not at all.
By athanasius Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am
Hi,

I Had my first software crash yesterday, while routing the outputs of a vst track from main 1,2 to bus1, on the (brand new) touch controller.

I made the same opération several times after that, with no issue. Perhaps it just was a ponctual bug in my OS.

I'm on mac OS X 10.9.5, macbook pro 2013 (the one which had the strange usb3 issue on the ren)
By bearhead Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:09 am
Since updating (did so when it was released), my Ren has been pretty much unusable. When I'm playing a chopped pattern on the pads, the software will freeze up, and no audio comes out of the speakers. Also happens when I record MIDI. So I'll go into my preferences and change the buffer from 192 (where I usually keep it) to 512. Sometimes it comes back, but a lot of times it won't. So I'll force quit the MPC software, then restart it. But this is where it gets messed up...

I turn off the MPC and turn it back on (the screen is still frozen from the last project even though the software is closed). Then my computer freezes for a moment, and then it crashes. It force restarts itself. I get the power icon with the text saying my computer was restarted because of a problem, blah blah.

This has happened a total of 7 times (twice tonight) within the last two weeks, not including the times it didn't cause my entire laptop to crash. I'm about ready to just throw all this shit against the wall.

I'm running the latest version of Yosemite on a 2010 13" MBP 4gb / 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo btw.
By Rokgod Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:22 am
Macbook Pro late 2011 with MPC Touch

2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Yoesmite 10.10.5
16 GB 1600mhz ddr3

Sometimes MPC software will open up in 32-bit mode even though I uncheck "Open in 32-bit mode" on the Application,

"Open in 32-bit mode" will re-appear as being selected even though I lock my changes, I have to deselect it again to open the software in 64 bit