MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By chrisnika10 Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:20 pm
hi,

I have a problem concerning the the drag&drop function. I´d like to export audio files from my MPC software to DAW for instances. But I need the individual pads/samples/sounds (for example just the bassdrum) of a beat as individual tracks to have better control during the mixing process later.
So when I simply click to the drag&drop button the MPC software exports the whole beat - in other words: It exports the master. When I solo a sound (let´s say the Bassdrum on PAD1) it exports a just this sound. so far so good. But when I repeat the procedure with an another pad/sound (let´s say the Snare on PAD2) a window pops up -> "Caution! The sample exists. Replace or Rename?". Now it doesn´t matter If I´m replacing or renaming the sample - it always exports the same first sound (in this case the Bassdrum).
I mean, come on! It can´t be that hard! :roll:
What´s the matter? With the Maschine I could it so easily... :|
By Remeriot Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 pm
Hi dude !

I had the same problem, but I found a solution, a little bit complicated, I might say, but it work so... :

Put the first pad you want in solo (let's say the kick drum), export it, then do the same with the next pad (let's say the snare drum), then you have to click on another sequence, and go back to the one with your pads, so that will kind of "reset" the "Drag&Drop" button. Click on it again, and that will export your pad correctly.

Repeat until you have done all of your pads ! :D

That's a pain right ? I hope they will fix that in the next update !

I hope it help you bro.

Cheers,
Corny.
By bobbybland Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:12 pm
That is a P.I.T.A. why AKAI can't just do it like FXpansion GEIST or Native Instruments MASCHINE just bewilders me. They make it harder for no reason.