MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By jaxvisions Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:19 am
SeanDeason wrote:I just purchased an MPC Renaissance. My MacBook Pro is already on OS X 10.12.x. I wish had've known beforehand that the audio interface section of the MPC was not compatible with my OS, I would've picked something else.
Any idea when/if Akai will be issuing a fix/update for this issue or is my Renaissnace obsolete already?

Looks like we're ****, chum.
By spockis2bold Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:03 am
Man y'all are crazy, It's called photoshop.... There is no update yet.... It's very sad that they have not fixed this problem yet NOR have even given us updates on when it's going to get fixed... I have the MPC 60, 3000 and the Ren so I have been purchasing there products for a long time... but AFTER THIS PROBLEM,,, with the lack of updates... I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY OF THE EXPANSION PACKS FROM THEM... Meaning... They are going to lost money because of this issue... :worthy: