MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By zangetsu01 Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm
I'm not so sure of how big of a update 2.0 is compared to 1.9.6. We get warping, time stretch and audio tracks as it's main features. And to honest I don't believe that they coded 2.0 from the ground up. The users interfase is updated. So is it a major update?? I don't know.. Do we need these new features Yes we do.. and a lot more..

$99,- is not so much (my opinion) just lay lay down those bucks and enjoy 2.0 and all of the future updates up to 2.99 (I believe).
By Living Bate Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:27 pm
I'm looking forward to 2.0.....but I'm gonna sit tight and check some feedback on it first and see how it combines with the Ren....

I don't mind laying down a ton for it.......but I deffo need to know its gonna run smoothly before I shell out those sheets....
By pk1 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:I'm not so sure of how big of a update 2.0 is compared to 1.9.6. We get warping, time stretch and audio tracks as it's main features. And to honest I don't believe that they coded 2.0 from the ground up. The users interfase is updated. So is it a major update?? I don't know.. Do we need these new features Yes we do.. and a lot more..

$99,- is not so much (my opinion) just lay lay down those bucks and enjoy 2.0 and all of the future updates up to 2.99 (I believe).

No, brotha. they have already said this is new software. built from ground up. just implementing past features in a completely new piece of software. and yeah 99 isn't too bad. but 49 would be TITS!
By zangetsu01 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 pm
pk1 wrote:No, brotha. they have already said this is new software. built from ground up. just implementing past features in a completely new piece of software. and yeah 99 isn't too bad. but 49 would be TITS!

Yes Bro I know they did but don't always believe what they say.. Remember vintage mode? in the end it turned out to be a plugin..
By greavous420 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 pm
Ill-Green wrote:For one, I thought 2.0 would be free for the users that bought a Ren the first 4 months it released which was in 2012, not 4 months prior to release 2.0

Really? Never seen that kind of approach from a company. The recent purchasers get it free but never someone who got it years ago unless everybody gets it free.
Makes no sense to me.
By jpeg Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 pm
greavous420 wrote:
Ill-Green wrote:For one, I thought 2.0 would be free for the users that bought a Ren the first 4 months it released which was in 2012, not 4 months prior to release 2.0

Really? Never seen that kind of approach from a company. The recent purchasers get it free but never someone who got it years ago unless everybody gets it free.
Makes no sense to me.

this is the real truth
By Ill-Green Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 pm
jpeg wrote:
silly boy; u should b quiet ur a coward

Hey don't get mad at me because you bought a Touch before the announcement. You should be ashamed of yourself.
By jpeg Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:22 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
jpeg wrote:
silly boy; u should b quiet ur a coward

Hey don't get mad at me because you bought a Touch before the announcement. You should be ashamed of yourself.

ur stupidity is vast I give u that; each post u show new facets of ignorance,

but I dont have the MPC touch dummy.

ur are truly pathetic
By 83dude Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:22 am
That's a problem with this forum. Some people just don't contribute, but amass hatred for no apparent reason, but for the sake of turmoil.

On a side note: It's not like the typical "early adopter problem" just appeared since Trump or anything. It's a thing since (insert year here), but everyone gets shafted anyway. Those who bought "early" can't access the improved stuff on new updates, while grace-perioders train on a bycicle and have to drive a car afterwards. There's never a winner in this.

As an early adopter I also feel left out of recent developments, but after using MPC software for a consecutive five-year-period, I am steadily willing to pay a wee bit to have access to enhanced options that I (might) need. It is unfair to fully charge those who don't need nine options, but number 10 is crucial to their everyday work... On the other hand it could save you time to circumvent that one step that took 80 percent of your time (like bouncing stems etc.) after production, but one does always make do and use the tools one's been given. But you can't buy a cow and get a proper steak out of it without putting any work in it inbetween. Sorry!