MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Living Bate Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 am
83dude wrote:Some people just don't contribute, but amass hatred for no apparent reason, but for the sake of turmoil.

it can get a bit confusing joining the dots as to why some people fling around flagrantly agg responses to harmless posts....

Brokeback Thuggin!
By zangetsu01 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:01 pm
rookie wrote:I just don't want those who gotta X to look down On those who gotta Touch :popcorn:

Personaly I don't see any reason to look down on others. Cause once I'll get my 'X' I'll be an ex-Touch user. There's no reason to act high and mighty..
By jpeg Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:51 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
rookie wrote:I just don't want those who gotta X to look down On those who gotta Touch :popcorn:

Personaly I don't see any reason to look down on others. Cause once I'll get my 'X' I'll be an ex-Touch user. There's no reason to act high and mighty..

some peeps look dow on others cos they feel superior; due to them having the latest and greatest in hardware.

Others look down on people because they feel; the reason u dont have new gear is because u cannot afford it and ur broke; therefore ur lesser.

while others look down on people for buying new gear; as they believe all the old gear is classic; and the new stuff is poorly constructed and wont last as long.

Or they may feel that the older units were designed by Roger Linn when Akai was great and he is a legend ; so I can look down on you because ur using nuakai knock off devices.
By Heru Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:43 am
Akai has had everyone waiting for 2.0 for mad long and now we will be waiting for 2.0, Live and X forever! :?
By Fanu Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 pm
In a way, Akai's like that super dope girlfriend that's amazing in many ways, but at the end of the day, even the love is there, there's still tons of issues to tackle, you try to make it work, but you can't help thinking if you'd be better without it.
By Ill-Green Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:46 pm
I think 2.0 is done already, they just waiting on units to ship and get to retailers because they wanna release them all at the sametime.

Maschine Masters has been showing demos of 2.0 for a minute now.
By pspsounds Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm
Ill-Green wrote:I think 2.0 is done already, they just waiting on units to ship and get to retailers because they wanna release them all at the sametime.

I've seen hardware demos but no demos in controller mode on the computer.
By Ill-Green Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm
pspsounds wrote:
Ill-Green wrote:I think 2.0 is done already, they just waiting on units to ship and get to retailers because they wanna release them all at the sametime.

I've seen hardware demos but no demos in controller mode on the computer.

Yeah now that I'm peeping the vids (sober off the hype) I noticed the computer screen is edited out with a little pip screen of the hardware gui.

I guess we have to wait for Akai or for a beta tester to get all Snowden and leak a video of 2.0