MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By tonemelle Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:11 pm
It's like Akai either has a false sense of "winning" or they're not trying to win at all, like the post before. The new features are cool and all but it took years to even get some of the basic features we have now with the newest version.

PDC should be a priority and should be in the works and beyond that. I couples years cool but it's been 5 years+, a hoax "Legacy circuitry" or whatever Young Guru called it in the older Akai vids back in the day, etc. The fact I can say back in the day.. :WTF:

The software has alot of potential but it just seems like Akai is just content with that at this point but salute to all the new features, I guess; but that can only take you so far when the system ain't holding up..
By summer2k Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 pm
I don't think I would ever run another DAW to produce my tracks if Akai added PDC, track folders, audio disk streaming, and at least 16 buss tracks in standalone mode as well as MPC software. These alone would have me set for a hot minute. Is that too much to ask for? :roll: