MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By dez perado Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:56 am
willisill wrote:
dez perado wrote:Anybody able to get this to work with mpc software in a manner like jack router to be able to route the virtual outputs of the mpc? https://rogueamoeba.com/loopback/

Yup, used it without issue when I had the Touch. Still use it with Ableton & Logic.

for some reason i cant get it show my virtual outputs (1/2 - 31/32) in the loopback software. it only shows left and right. when set to manual and nothing when set to automatic channel mapping.
By willisill Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:40 am
What are you trying to do with it exactly? I missed the last part of your comment originally (about routing the MPC output?). I used it to get audio in from whatever source I was using. I'm assuming you added MPC to the sources list...
By dez perado Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm
im able to do that at the moment also. i use it to route audio from web browser and dvd player on my computer to sample . but what I'm trying to do is route the 16 stereo virtual outputs of the mpc into cubase on separate channels. i used to do this with an app called jack router but its a pain to set it up everytime you boot up computer. you can also do. this in reaper if you have windows which i don't. i prefer to run my mpc software in standalone and not vst mode
By vwkountz Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:12 pm
I will continue to follow this to see if someone can help because I believe you can only route the actual outs 1/2 or 3/4. If there is away to get to 5/6 or higher without using the MPC software in Vst mode that would be cool. Maybe the MPC Live/X will offer this feature to track out at a studio or a friends place that doesn't have the MPC software.
By vwkountz Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 pm
I will continue to follow this to see if someone can help because I believe you can only route the actual outs 1/2 or 3/4. If there is away to get to 5/6 or higher without using the MPC software in Vst mode that would be cool. Maybe the MPC Live/X will offer this feature to track out (using the Usb) at a studio or a friends place that doesn't have the MPC software.
By dez perado Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm
dazastah wrote:Jack is the only way i know how to do this.. IF you are lucky enough to use reaper and a windows rig then you can use rearoute..

Why are you not using jack?

it wasn't as stable as i would have liked it to be. too much of a hassle to set up every time i reboot and if i didn't in certain order i had to close and
re-open them.
By dez perado Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:27 pm
how about the software included with the UAD apollo interface's. would that work for giving me 16 stereo virtual inputs into my daw. im a little bit confused.
By dez perado Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm
okay. so a little. update.

i got soundflower to actually do what i needed after messing around with it for a few hours(snow storm in ny). alot easier than jack once set up. so far so good.