MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Hans Klok Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:17 pm
Hi guys,

I just ordered the new MPC X and i have a question about which DAW i should choose alongside the MPC. I have my eye on Logic Pro X for the mixing and mastering part, but i'm not to sure about the integration of the MPC.

Does anyone know if it's possible to record midi notes from the MPC Software (2.0) into a Midi Track with the limitations of the AU Plugin-Format in Logic Pro X? (Chords, etc.). I know this is not possible within the NI Komplete Kontrol Software (Maschine). If this is not possible i will not purchase Logic Pro X and get Ableton, Cubase or Pro Tools instead.

Cheers,
HANS
By roecityryder Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Just curious as to why the need for an additional daw when 2.0 is supposed to have audio support? I just bought a studio black now because the new x and live comes out next month and any studio or ren owners who purchased within the 4 months prior will get the upgrade for free. So is there a need for another daw??
By kaydigi Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm
roecityryder wrote:Just curious as to why the need for an additional daw when 2.0 is supposed to have audio support? I just bought a studio black now because the new x and live comes out next month and any studio or ren owners who purchased within the 4 months prior will get the upgrade for free. So is there a need for another daw??

Plugin Delay Compensation etc...