MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By str8 bangaz Wed May 24, 2017 12:56 am
I just hooked up my mpc live and installed the 2.0 software on my mac (El Capitan 10.11.6) and after a few minutes the audio starts making a weird noise and then totally goes mute. When i hit a pad I still see the levels on the mpc but I cannot hear anything. Then when I go to the preference menu I do not see the mpc live as an audio output option all of a sudden. I also look at my mac preferences and all of a sudden I do not see the mpc live as an audio output option. WTF
By TT_Lab Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 pm
The software is a mess! You can edit the same sample everywhere :Sigh:
New functions are ok, but the organisation of the tabs etc is amateur at best.
It's the less streamlined and less intuitive user experience I ever had
By zangetsu01 Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:26 pm
I think I sort of found it in track view. It's the 'A' button in the top left side of the screen right next to 'Audio'.

But here comes my problem, I want to use the automation on 'Solo' but out of all the track controls 'Solo' seems to be missing. :Sigh: and it seems that there is no automation for vst's. :Sigh: