MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Eyalc Wed May 03, 2017 6:10 pm
Sure. I have some strings - 4 bars.

I press the pad the sample is on, go into sample edit mode. Move the start line to about 3/4 of the way into the sample. So only the last 1/4 of the sample is within the start and end markers.

Select the fade out function, press "do it". Nothing happens to the highlighted section of the sample. I can do most other functions - haven't tried them all. Fade in works fine. It's just fade out. I've tried this from the hardware (MPC Touch) and the software - using a MacBook pro at the moment.

Hope this helps.
By Eyalc Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm
Interesting... it's working for certain samples... shorter ones. Drums, I can fade the tail of a snare drum, but it seems that longer samples are the culprit. I have a sample, 5.2mb (about 4 bars) - just to test... highlighted 1/3 of the sample at the end, and also tried it by highlighting half of the sample. Wouldn't fade out.

Shorter samples are fading correctly though. Anyone else try this?