MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By jamesgrimes7 Mon May 22, 2017 6:55 pm
When running my alai mpc studio software 1.2 on my 2012 macbook pro and i'm using OSX 10.8.5 mountain lion software. The two softwares are compatible but when i try to update both the mpc software and OSX Software to my mac it always crashs then pop up a message similar to the one i attached. The messages are specific for each program or software that i try to run. And they pop up unexpectedly. Can someone help me out here? How can i attach a screenshot of what message pops up?
By tonemelle Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:49 am
I also have a mid 2012 that I'm using on Yosemite 10.10.5 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 and I can barely make a beat on it with minimal plugins. It's a extreme cpu hog at this point. It runs fine on my iMac which has 24 gb of ram though. I'm not sure if I should upgrade to Sierra. Anybody else experiencing this?