MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By cmscss Wed May 31, 2017 6:36 pm
Hi there,

I write and arrange in MPC (Touch) and would like to dump tracks into Logic for overdubs and mixing.

What kind of experiences have people had with the MPC VST plugin?

Do you just open a touch project in the VST?

Or is it less hassle and more stable to bounce audio from MPC?

I'm about to do my own tests but would be keen to hear experiences from others (I've only been using MPC for 3 months) before going too far down one particular route.

Cheers

Ben
By M.s Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:10 pm
i prefer bouncing audio tracks in ableton.. I mean the vst process works fine but my workflow is quicker to just explode and drop to live in session mode. I wish mpc software was any thing close to live with clips it's a start with 2.0 but let's see what future holds.
By Danoc Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:36 am
I bounce from the MPC and drag and frip into Reason. The drums. I ipen the Air instruments in Reason 9.5. Loving my setup

cmscss wrote:Hi there,

I write and arrange in MPC (Touch) and would like to dump tracks into Logic for overdubs and mixing.

What kind of experiences have people had with the MPC VST plugin?

Do you just open a touch project in the VST?

Or is it less hassle and more stable to bounce audio from MPC?

I'm about to do my own tests but would be keen to hear experiences from others (I've only been using MPC for 3 months) before going too far down one particular route.

Cheers

Ben