MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By DBNS Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:53 am
BostonGreen wrote:
DBNS wrote:Where'd you see this offer, I've been wanting to try 2.0 but really don't want to give up the Renaissance.

Its in my account account page ....

I don't have it in my account yet, hopefully it drops soon. Want to check it out, thanks for the heads up.
By mcroepster Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm
BostonGreen wrote:
DBNS wrote:Where'd you see this offer, I've been wanting to try 2.0 but really don't want to give up the Renaissance.

Its in my account account page ....

Yeaah right. Then you are the only one with that offer. :Sigh:

peace :smoker:
By Seventhtzun Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:28 pm
I assume you're talking about the MPC 2.0 Content Upgrade offer for $99.00, I was wondering the same thing myself, hopefully the The Vault 2.0 isn't just the original Vault with a few extra samples and MPC 2.0 "Optimizations"

Just wanted to chime in to say yes this is a real thing so the OP is not the only person with this offer, however it's only available to registered MPC Live and MPC Touch owners at the moment who have access to the 2.0 Beta, and it is for upgrading the content. OP just happened to call it an expansion which is pretty much the same thing.
By mcroepster Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:22 pm
Seventhtzun wrote:I assume you're talking about the MPC 2.0 Content Upgrade offer for $99.00, I was wondering the same thing myself, hopefully the The Vault 2.0 isn't just the original Vault with a few extra samples and MPC 2.0 "Optimizations"

Just wanted to chime in to say yes this is a real thing so the OP is not the only person with this offer, however it's only available to registered MPC Live and MPC Touch owners at the moment who have access to the 2.0 Beta, and it is for upgrading the content. OP just happened to call it an expansion which is pretty much the same thing.

MPC live and mpc touch owners don't have to pay any money for the upgrade, when it will be released!

see:
Am I eligible to download and use the MPC 2.0 Beta?

The MPC 2.0 Beta is available only for MPC Touch, MPC Live, and MPC X owners.

Am I eligible for a free upgrade to MPC 2.0 when it's released?

Upon the release of the full version of MPC 2.0, the following MPC owners will be eligible for a free upgrade:

All registered MPC Touch, MPC Live, and MPC X owners.
All MPC Studio, MPC Studio Black, and MPC Renaissance owners who purchased their MPC new on or after January 1st, 2017 from an authorized dealer.

The following MPC owners will be eligible to purchase the full MPC 2.0 software at an upgrade price upon the release:

MPC Studio, MPC Studio Black, and MPC Renaissance owners who purchased their MPC before January 1st, 2017 are eligible to update to MPC 2.0 for $99.
MPC Element owners are eligible to upgrade MPC Essentials to the full MPC 2.0 software for $149.99.

By Seventhtzun Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:58 pm
mcroepster wrote:
Seventhtzun wrote:I assume you're talking about the MPC 2.0 Content Upgrade offer for $99.00, I was wondering the same thing myself, hopefully the The Vault 2.0 isn't just the original Vault with a few extra samples and MPC 2.0 "Optimizations"

MPC live and mpc touch owners don't have to pay any money for the upgrade, when it will be released!

see:
Am I eligible to download and use the MPC 2.0 Beta?

The MPC 2.0 Beta is available only for MPC Touch, MPC Live, and MPC X owners.

Am I eligible for a free upgrade to MPC 2.0 when it's released?

Upon the release of the full version of MPC 2.0, the following MPC owners will be eligible for a free upgrade:

All registered MPC Touch, MPC Live, and MPC X owners.
All MPC Studio, MPC Studio Black, and MPC Renaissance owners who purchased their MPC new on or after January 1st, 2017 from an authorized dealer.

The following MPC owners will be eligible to purchase the full MPC 2.0 software at an upgrade price upon the release:

MPC Studio, MPC Studio Black, and MPC Renaissance owners who purchased their MPC before January 1st, 2017 are eligible to update to MPC 2.0 for $99.
MPC Element owners are eligible to upgrade MPC Essentials to the full MPC 2.0 software for $149.99.

Yeah, except we're not talking about the MPC 2.0 Software, we're referring to the MPC 2.0 Content Upgrade which is an expansion for MPC 2.0 that they are charging us MPC touch owners for if we want it. Don't think I can paste a link in here but here's the text from my Akai account

MPC 2.0 Beta (MPC Touch - Windows)
MPC 2.0 Beta (MPC Touch - Mac)
Installation and Activation Walkthrough
MPC 2.0 Knowledge Base Articles
RECOMMENDED: MPC 2.0 Content Upgrade
Get the most from 2.0 with our content upgrade. Add 9 new exclusive expansions made for MPC X to your MPC 2.0 software for just $99.99 (RRP $149.99) for a limited period. Discover over 15GB of all new 2.0 optimized content from leading sound designers CR2 Records, ToolRoom Records, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio and MVP Loops. Click here to BUY NOW.
MPC Software
MPC Software v1.9.6.1 and Drivers (PC)
MPC Software v1.9.6.1 and Drivers (Mac)
MPC Legacy Software Installers
By Heavie Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Save 10% on that:

Doesn't work in check out.

I'm glad, this topic was brought up. I have the touch and I was about to purchase the expansion upgrade and I had to catch myself. I been thinking on getting the MPC-X and the expansion is included, if I buy the X. Waste a $100 on same software.

I made this mistake before, buying the maschine 2.0 upgrade for the MK1 controller and less than a week, I purchase the Maschine Studio. Which included free maschine 2.0 upgrade. Not going to get me again.
By MPC-Tutor Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 pm
Heavie wrote:Doesn't work in check out.

Yes, not working for me now that I tried it - it's an exit pop up I get if I try to leave the purchase page, with a link that says 'buy with discount', but it doesn't actually give me the discount whe I follow the instructions. I guess the discount system is also in beta... :Sigh:
By mcroepster Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am
BostonGreen wrote: :fku:

:lol: :lol:

I misunderstood the question, I thought it was regarding the software. :mrgreen:

But I wouldn't buy it , I find the (former) Akai expansions not worth their money. I would rather spend my money on mpc-samples.com.

MPC-Tutor wrote:. I guess the discount system is also in beta... :Sigh:

:lol: :lol:

By Laz Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:14 am
imho akai is just milking those folk who just absolutely have to buy everything for their new toy because they lack the dedication required to learn the tools they have and persistence to make something of their own