MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By chino Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Akai is headed in the right direction. Do you know if this beta update only applies to the MPC software? Is there a firmware version update for the Live users who don't connect their hardware to a computer?
By optik415 Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am
I can't update to 2.0.2!!! It says I have the latest version which I dont so why can't I download it??? Can someone send it to me please?
By IMAKEMADBEATS Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Anyone tested out Ableton Link?
By Saiasan Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:41 am
After the update of the display link driver included in the 2.0.2, the screen of the touch stay blank. To make it work again I had to completely uninstall the display link driver with the cleaner (http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?d=64) and then install the driver included in 1.9.6., apply the update included in 2.0 then update it with 2.0.2 :WTF:

About the mpc software update:
Still no way to activate warping on sample with hardware...
By chino Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 pm
Saiasan wrote:About the mpc software update:

Thanks for the report! I'm waiting on this & a couple of other missing advertised features before I take the plunge into the Live.
By BostonGreen Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 pm
Saiasan wrote:After the update of the display link driver included in the 2.0.2, the screen of the touch stay blank. To make it work again I had to completely uninstall the display link driver with the cleaner (http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?d=64) and then install the driver included in 1.9.6., apply the update included in 2.0 then update it with 2.0.2 :WTF:

About the mpc software update:

Same thing happened to me, although I only had to do a complete uninstall and two attempts at a clean install of 2.02 before mine worked again
By Living Bate Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:44 am
**** wrote:According to Pete´s recent tweets, official release is scheduled for Q2 2082.

you have to allow some grace on that.......Pete won't have factored in the iconic Akai delay period.....
By TheUnfuckwithable Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:17 am
Living Bate wrote:
**** wrote:According to Pete´s recent tweets, official release is scheduled for Q2 2082.

you have to allow some grace on that.......Pete won't have factored in the iconic Akai delay period.....

Word is bond!